Try Our Delicious Paella Dish
COVID-19 Update - 19.04.2021 - We are Open
All our teams look forward to greeting you at our restaurant.
The restaurant and terrace are open to our clients.
Our priority but keeping you and our teams safe is just as important.
That is why we're supporting the measures decided by the Swiss Federal Council and Swiss Federal Office of Public Health. Our colleagues have always followed precise and strict hygiene regulations to provide you with a safe and secure visit.
We have reinforced certain measures for the safety of our clients as listed:
• Application of conduct and hygiene rules recommended by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health.
• A smile means more than a handshake: we are stopping all forms of physical contact.
• Installation of hand sanitiser dispensers available to clients.
• Disinfection of eating areas after each service.
• Restaurant tables are positioned to allow generous space between each other.
• Our kitchen staff are provided protective equipment.
We look forward to greeting you soon
Reservations by Phone only
022 364 1035
Opening Hours - Tuesday to Sunday
Midday : 12h00 - 14h00
Evening : 19h00 - 21h30
Stop by one of our tables to enjoy the best produce offered by our treasured Lake Geneva.
We regularly offer fillet of perch cooked in a variety of ways as well as fillet of trout, fera (native to the Lake), sole meunière and salmon.
We also serve fish from the sea and shellfish such as giant crevettes in a curry sauce or à la provençale.
All fish dishes are accompanied by a seasonal salad and a choice between chips, boiled potatoes or rice.